Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company with offices in New Zealand, Australia, United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
We are rewiring the global small business economy, enabling it to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us and it’s not just talk – we’ve been ranked number one by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
This role is responsible for helping accountants and bookkeepers that use Xero build their product skills. You will project manage Xero implementation and migration projects and deliver Xero education workshops, and webinars to accountants who use Xero, and accountants who are thinking about using Xero. If you have a passion for client relationships, this is the ideal opportunity to work closely with clients to help them execute an online growth strategy for their business.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- You will work closely with the Sales team to deliver business plans for clients and meet territory revenue goals
- Prepare and execute implementation plans for agreed projects
- Implementation of the online strategy developed in conjunction with Senior Account Manager for each Partner
- Engage in regular meetings with the relevant territory sales staff to agree sales and project priorities
- Assist partners with data conversions through detailed project planning and facilitation of training
- Handling Partner technical queries and escalations
- Educate partners on all partner resources available
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Respond in a timely manner to all Partner enquiries
- Manage inbound calls/tickets from partners
- Manage the creation of resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from Partners
- Present educational sessions in the form of webinars and classroom training to clients
The successful candidate will bring an intimate knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and accounting software knowledge. This will include experience with financial reporting, tax returns and compliance work. Additionally, you will have experience in extensive systems consulting, implementation and optimisation.
If you are passionate about SaaS and the online accounting market then this is a great opportunity for you.