Are you a Xero expert who loves working with people and sharing your knowledge?
Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We’re looking for an outstanding trainer and education content creator to join our Auckland based team as what we call a “Xero Direct Education Specialist”. Our ideal candidate will have experience of both accounting and teaching and be looking to take on a new challenge with a fast paced, high performing and fun team.
What would you do at Xero?
If someone asked our successful candidate what they did at work they’d say “I work with an awesome team of people, creating content and training Xero partners to make their lives easier, by getting the best out of our #beautiful accounting software”
An integral part of the New Zealand team, you’ll also liaise with our global education team, customer success team, product teams and Xero partners & customers, to define specific requirements and assist with creation and presentation of face to face programs, webinars, e-learning, quizzes and videos.
How you’ll do it:
- Create informative, innovative & interesting online education assets, using video and e-learning software such as Camtasia, Hapyak, Evolve, Cornerstone.
- Scoping and testing Xero and relevant apps for business fit and evaluate best practice in relation to a particular industry or business vertical
- Create customised training including onboarding for Xero and related apps, for specific verticals
- Write & deliver face to face education courses such as customised training sessions for vertical/industry groups, and education sessions for direct customers, incl. at ecosystem events
- Facilitate, host and deliver webinars to vertical/industry groups (and from time to time, partners)
- Assist with initiatives amongst community groups and industry bodies in line with GTM focus
What we’re looking for:
- In-depth Xero Knowledge & experience including Xero Payroll
- Teaching skills & a passion for helping others learn
- Proven business knowledge/experience
- Understanding of technology and scoping software / needs analysis
- Team player with their own sense of humour
- A problem solver with an analytical mind
- Accounting qualifications ( minimum of BCom in Accounting or Part Qual CA)
- Dip. Teaching preferred ( but not essential)
Why join Xero?
We’re a driven, innovative #human company looking to make a positive impact on the world we live in. We offer a competitive remuneration package (salary, benefits & shares) and a fantastic work environment where you will be empowered to fulfill your potential. At Xero we are passionate about making a difference through technology and being a workplace that our people feel is fun, challenging and where their contribution matters. For an insight into our offices and Xero’s out and about check out #dobeautifulwork on Instagram and twitter.