The CPB Samsung John Holland (CSJ) joint venture is currently delivering the $2.7bn WestConnex M4 East (WCXM4E) project. As part of a broader scheme to connect Sydney's west with the airport and the Port Botany precincts, construction of the WCXM4E will join the M4 Widening at Homebush Bay Drive and provide a 5.5km tunnel with three lanes in each direction from the M4 at North Strathfield to Parramatta Road and the City West Link.
The project scope includes the following:
- Twin tunnels with 3 lanes in each direction, spanning 5.5km in length
- On and off ramps for the M4 East tunnels at the M4 Motorway at Homebush, Concord Road at North Strathfield, Parramatta Road at Haberfield, and City West Link at Haberfield
- Surface road improvements including Patterson St, Concord, and Wattle St at Haberfield
- Future proofing with the provision for Stage three (Haberfield to St Peters) ramps on Wattle Street
CSJ are currently seeking Logistics Supervisors (x3) to join the WestConnex M4 East team to work in our brand new Bankstown warehouse.
This position will provide support to the broader Mechanical and Electrical team assisting with the coordination and delivery of local, national and international specialised deliveries to and from various sites. To be successful in your application for this role, construction experience on similar infrastructure projects is essential, Mechanical and Electrical experience is preferred.
- Logistics planning and coordination of the delivery of M&E materials and equipment to sites
- Visits to site to ensure a smooth and on time delivery
- Confirm delivery schedules of when equipment is expected to arrive
- Communicate and liaise with vendors and Supervisors on site
- Problem solving to ensure deliveries arrive on time to site
Key skills and attributes required:
- 3 to 5 years of Supervisory/Coordination experience in a similar role
- Confidence in building solid relationships with all stakeholders to ensure project success
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours, according to delivery schedule
The WCXM4E is offering longevity of employment, guaranteed career development and the opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney's infrastructure.
As part of our recruitment commitment, we will endeavour to review and respond in a timely manner to all applications. Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.