**- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Both personal and professional development opportunities**
About Holcim Australia
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Welder with concrete reinforcement experience to join our Blacktown precast concrete team. Reporting to the Production Manager and based at our Blacktown site, you will work as part of our casting crew, helping to manufacture a range of precast concrete products.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes;
- Positive attitude towards working safely
- Ability to read reinforcement drawings
- Able to weld (Mig)
- Forklift License
- Good team worker
Why join Holcim Australia?
You are looking for challenge & security in equal measure. You want a career not a job and you want to work for a leading organisation where Quality Management is pivotal to commercial success
- We invest in the development of our people, providing a variety of careers within the company both locally and globally.
- We are dedicated to our environment and the communities where we live and work in.
- We strive for best practice across our entire business. We are industry leaders in safety management, environmental performance, social responsibility, sales force effectiveness, and operational efficiency.
Find out where Holcim can take your career by applying today.