- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Strong and respected brand in the community
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability. Further to this we are also committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this, offer here is:
- Opportunity for career progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture
- Friendly team environment
About the role
Based at our Lynwood site in Marulan you will be a key member of our team.
You will be responsible for the day to day weighbridge operation, administration and provide general support to our wider team.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise duties
- Solid Microsoft Package skills
- Safety focused