- North Sydney location
- Use your business analytical and support skills
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to improve customer experience
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
A new exciting opportunity has become available within our Wealth Digital Platform Operations Team. Reporting to the Manager, Wealth Digital Platform Operations, this position will see you engaging closely with a range of business and technology teams to support our digital assets that are used by our wealth customers and advisors.
Our wealth digital assets use a range of new and existing technology solutions so you will have the opportunity to work on building knowledge and support processes end to end. This role will enable you to use and build on your experience working in either a customer support role, business analyst or digital operations role to improve the digital experience for customers day to day.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using your customer service, business and digital knowledge by working closely with business and technology teams to investigate the root cause of defects, incidents and outages on behalf of the business
- Prioritise maintenance and support changes for the Wealth Digital assets and work with the business and technology teams to support the delivery of these changes
- Provide support to a range of projects by providing subject matter expertise on online functionality and the impact of changes to the digital assets on behalf of the business
- Manage escalations from key stakeholders and team members
- Review and provide input into project documents (e.g. scoping documents)
- Review changes and identify/document the business testing strategy and test cases for the digital assets
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and enhancing processes within the Wealth Digital team
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong relationship building and ability to communicate with influence
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong analyst and problem solving ability
- Experience working in a business analysis, project management or business operations team
- Exposure to agile development environments using JIRA/Confluence toolsets
- Experience and deep understanding of Wealth products and services
- Experience with Digital technologies and platforms
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 12 Oct 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Oct 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time