Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world's leading providers of gaming solutions. We're licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 6500 employees who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology.
We are driven by a desire to create the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. We offer a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. But despite our global presence and exponential growth, we remain an ideas company at heart, committed to entertaining the world one game at a time.
The Vendor Management Systems (VMS) Support Team Manager is accountable for the VMS help desk technical support team and within the ANZ VMS business. This position serves as the coordinator for all customer helpdesk issues inclusive of call escalation (Level 2, 3), age case resolution and task force management.
What you'll do
- Lead overall improvements and ownership across the technical customer support process
- Implement technical projects and upgrades in accordance with the Quality Standards
- Provide mentoring and guidance to L2/3 support personnel
- Monitor and report on SLAs
- Plan and monitor the successful completion of OAT
- Manage the level 1, level 2 and level 3 support case queue
- Drive activities in accordance with the strategy agreed by the ANZ VMS Leadership Team
What we're looking for
- Experience leading a technology team to achieve high-performing business outcomes
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft and Linux operating environments as well as Server and network technologies
- Experience as support operations within a high volume IT service desk
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in a Computer Science/commerce/business discipline
- Demonstrated strength in Project Management
- Experience with deployment technologies such as puppet or equivalent tool
- Experience with help desk tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Jira for ticket helpdesk issue management
- Experience with Cloud deployment and virtual technologie
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.