AGL is one of Australia's leading integrated energy companies and largest ASX listed owner, operator, and developer of renewable energy generation in the country. Drawing on over 180 years of experience, AGL operates retail and merchant energy businesses, power generation assets and an upstream gas portfolio. AGL has one of Australia's largest retail energy and dual fuel customer bases. AGL has a diverse power generation portfolio including base, peaking and intermediate generation plants, spread across traditional thermal generation as well as renewable sources including hydro, wind, landfill gas and biomass. AGL is taking action toward creating a sustainable energy future for our investors, communities, and customers.
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Connectnow team as a training coordinator to design, develop implement and deliver quality training programs on an ongoing basis.
You will be working with the customer sales leaders, marketing, channel management and particularly the sales fulfillment manager to understand the training needs, developing learning materials and briefing packs and delivering various contemporary styles of training.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses of existing training materials and delivery methods.
- Translate requirements into training that will build sales capability, compliance standards and meet industry requirements
- Build annual training program to ensure compliance with all AGL programs, industry training and any individual development programs, ensuring that learning outcomes can be easily recorded and monitored.
- Coordinate the necessary and appropriate resources to deliver induction training as required; including coordinating physical resources such as rooms and digital mediums, arranging for key personnel to attend training and side by side training with the sales team
- Review and update training material to ensure it is best practice and meets the dynamic nature of the Connectnow business.
We are looking for experienced applicants with experience in the following areas;
- Experience in delivering a wide variety of learning programs across a broad spectrum of internal customers
- Experience in design, review and delivery of training for a call centre environment
- Experience within energy market and telecommunications industry desirable
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or studying toward
- Experience in delivering sales training and scripting frameworks previously and is able to demonstrate results
How to apply
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential, please contact Trevor Draude on 03 8805 6570
Please ensure you speak with your manager before applying for this role.
Advertised: 31 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time