Test Specialist _SAP PO - 6 months Fixed Term Contract - Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting Test Specialist – SAP for a 6 month fixed term contract, based in Melbourne.
IBM is responsible for supporting and enhancing SAP Insurance solution for a major client. As a Test Specialist, your responsibilities include –
- Participate in client workshops and meetings to understand the business requirement
- Assist in evaluating and implementing test automations in SAP FS-PM, PRO & QUO modules
- Prepare test strategy and testing scenarios for new business processes
- Participate in project cutover meetings and offer insight to the best practices in insurance solution
- Test execution and defect management using HPQC
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Be keenly aware of timelines to deliver in a timely manner
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- At least 4 years of experience in preparing and executing test scripts in SAP FS-PM, FS-PRO, FS-QUO & FS-CD Modules
- Sound understanding of Australian health insurance industry processes
- Over 8 years of experience in test automation using QTP, Tosca and HPQC
- Experience in troubleshooting various SAP modules in an integrated insurance solution
Compensation package from $78 400 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.