From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including ERTMS, CBTC, PTC, electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Test and Commissioning Engineer to join our Siemens Mobility team to work on Rail Systems Projects. Based in either our Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney offices, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has immense market potential.
As needed they will act as the Engineering interface for their areas of responsibility to the Customer, Project and Project Engineering Management, the Bid Group, R&D, Product Line Management, Engineering, technical interface partners, and other key stakeholders as necessary.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in Test and Commissioning for the delivery of Rail Systems projects preferably with some experience also in ETCS Projects.
- T&C experience with large projects in a complex stakeholder environment
- T&C on a variety of Rail Systems Projects.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and various external stakeholders
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Ideally will have approved T&C Competency with one or more Rail Systems customers or authorities in Australia
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 64050
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time