As a TSP, you will be a senior technical solutions sales leader within our enterprise commercial sales organization working with our most important customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and accelerate their digital transformation journey through Microsoft Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence.
You will lead and manage relationships with Data Scientists, Business Decision Makers (BDMs), App Dev Leads to drive Advanced Analytics platform adoption and achieve/exceed platform consumption targets. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership across Microsoft & Open Source Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence solutions.
Microsoft Technology Solutions Professionals main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Technology Solutions Professionals are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue.
As an Advanced Analytics & AI Technology Solutions Professional (TSP):
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft’s AI technology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will lead to mitigate technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate the production deployment of AI solutions.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
- Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers, and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
- 50% - You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Big Data , Advanced Analytics and AI solutions. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of Microsoft Data and AI platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers.
- 30% - You will be the thought leader in Advanced Analytics and AI space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise.
- 20% - You will influence the Microsoft Data & AI platform go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
Experience. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
Certification in domain-specific technologies required.
Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
Certification in information security preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.