**Job Title: Senior Technical Trainer
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for a Senior Technical Trainer who will deliver ServiceNow product training, including System Administration and Scripting in ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Experience delivering technical content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- The ability to learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including virtual/online delivery of multi-day classes.
- Contributes and assists in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
- Travel up to 50% (worldwide).
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing ITSM solutions or similar preferred.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management preferred.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability.
- 3 years of experience delivering technical training is required one of which should be on the ServiceNow platform
- At least 3 years’ experience Implementing at least one Product Line on the ServiceNow platform
- An excellent (technical) understanding of the ServiceNow platform required
- CTT+ or equivalent preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.