Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
About the role - Are you ready?
As the On-Site Technical Support Manager at Optus Business (OB), you'll be responsible for the leadership of a team of Contact Centre technologists at our Strategic Customer's premises in Kogarah.
Your primary focus and mandate, will be to drive transformational change and build a culture of urgency, accountability and ownership, whilst maintaining the highest standards of personal excellence in order to build trust and confidence with our strategic client, by;
- Developing a high performing team
- Ensuring absolute clarity of purpose to fostering collaboration
- Managing internal and client stake holders through highly complex incidents
- Dealing with complex escalations and developing appropriate initiatives to transform the support team to deliver best in class services
- Implementation of simple and complex changes, problem management, capacity planning and continuous service improvement
- Proactively managing stakeholders such as Directors, National Operations Managers, Sales Managers, Account Managers, Heads Of and Technology Managers.
We will be looking to you to help drive engagement across the OB team, providing guidance and mentoring to the onsite Service Desk Team, ensuring tighter integration with the our engineering team, making you ultimately accountable for operational outcomes across both teams.
What does success look like?
As a key leader within our On-Site presence, we need you to have demonstrable leadership experience of Technical teams in Managed Services environments. Our ideal candidate will have obvious experience of driving transformational change and building a culture of urgency, accountability and ownership. So, you should have a proven track record leading Technical teams to attract, retain, nurture and grow high performance cultures and individuals.
It's critical that you have demonstrable experience of working in ITIL environments and running continuous Improvement programs with customers and internally. Please note, this role will require you to work On-Site at our customer's premises in Kogarah.
If this sounds like you, then we'll be excited about seeing your application.
We aren't just a Telco anymore; we are a company of innovation, we have moved to the forefront of technology and entertainment. We are a part of the digital disruption, changing the way we deliver media services and content to you; continuing to create experiences that move you.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!