In an industry that’s constantly changing, Telstra is at the forefront of technology innovation.
NaaS (Network as a Service) team are looking for a Platform Manager to join their dynamic team. NaaS is a platform that serves as the foundation for an ecosystem that enable exposure of network services through reusable APIs using one language. As such, NaaS is fundamental to Telstra’s T22 programme and to the Digitisation of the whole organisation.
This role is responsible to manage the delivery & operation of NaaS platforms and help NaaS customers to on-board that vision.
Your Key responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Connect network domains to NaaS while achieving high satisfaction
- Connect IT systems/Consumers to NaaS while achieving high satisfaction
- Deliver an Infrastructure and Network solution in line with business requirements
- Perform and recognise patterns in operational data to initiate incremental improvements and solutions to existing processes, products and systems in own area
- Provide quality advice based on relevant technical knowledge
- Lead planned and unplanned deployments to Production, including risk assessment, identify and achieve agreement with stakeholders, apply for operations approval, schedule and lead deployment activity
- Provide an end-to-end infrastructure & networking overview and ownership for a technology solution
- Translate complex domain and solution architectures into platform specific requirements and designs. Translate and/or map business requirements to selected system capabilities. Maintain traceability between business requirements and system design (whether prepared internally or externally).
- Deliver quality end-to-end systems that meet the needs of NaaS (e.g. operational requirements, cost and schedule constraints, performance requirements, training needs, support)
- Work with delivery partners to integrate multiple technologies, platforms and business processes to ensure the delivery of the end-to-end solution.
- Support NaaS needs with any architecture and operations activity (i.e. ORC, SAD, Security, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- Ideally you will have Tertiary degree in Telecommunications or IT, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ year’s relevant experience post degree, managing enterprise platforms or services
- Expertise in customer satisfaction and management of expectations.
- Understanding of operation processes of change requests and deployments.
- Understanding of backup & restore in a HA environment.
- Understanding of security and accessibility implications.
- Understanding of VMWare, OpenStack and AWS
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and best practices
- Servers and Network administration
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, then please connect with what you love and apply today!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. This role can be performed from multiple locations across Australia. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex