The opportunity has arisen to join Deloitte as a Technical Account Manager in our Cloud Infrastructure Consulting team. The role will be responsible for managing specific technical requirements for a client group and will support cloud based network projects.
- The development and management of client/stakeholder relationships
- Problem and incident management ensuring that ensure SLA's are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded)
- Supporting service transition for customers as services are added or removed
- Maintaining a strong process of compliance, documentation and risk management
- Ensuring quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA
- Attending client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Managing, designing and guiding technical solutions surrounding network solutions
- Engaging with a number stakeholders in complex/multi-customer environments
- Technical experience and expert knowledge in at least one of the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- An firm understanding and comprehension of ITIL practices and principles
- A strong communicator is a must, with the ability to lead, provide guidance to senior management and possessing a high level of customer focus.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.