The Business Productivity Domain Asia Timezone   is looking for an experienced and highly dynamic leader to take on a leadership role overseeing technical talent, managing the best and brightest Consultant talent in IT services today. The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM ) typically manages 25 to 55 billable consultants through which they drive customer satisfaction and services revenue. The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) role is a critical leadership position responsible for managing and developing some of the highest technical talent inside Microsoft Services. The TDM role must have very strong communication, people management and technical delivery experience. The TDM will coordinate technical delivery between the Business Productivity Domain with Account-Aligned teams for each customer engagement. People leadership and business excellence are key to the success of the TDM role, and make them a key stakeholder in the Microsoft Services leadership model.
·         Drives customer satisfaction and services revenue through delivery resource development, direction and guidance
·         Drives the staffing process, teaming with the Delivery Resource Manager (DRM), and placement of highly qualified individuals from their team on qualified engagements/contracts.
·         Drives and is responsible for billable utilization goals.
·         Hires appropriate technical individuals to meet the demands of practice head count objectives as determined by Workforce Planning (WFP).
·         Participates in Area/Sub resource and capacity planning processes, use insights to re-skill or adjust resource levels.
·         Conducts performance management, including coaching, assessing resource impact, rewarding, and disciplining.
·         Drives technical and professional role readiness across their team.
·         Recognizes and develops team members' strengths, aligned to capability needs, resulting in strong delivery results.
·         Consistently achieves and frequently surpasses personal and team goals from quarter to quarter.
·         Maintains employee/team readiness by completing all required training and/or certifications.
·         Consistently manages areas of fiscal responsibility, staying within budget, and effectively staffing, and managing resources.
·         Generates an inclusive workgroup environment, which encouraged cross-group collaboration.
·         Communicates vision, business direction, & workgroup core priorities .
·         Demonstrates and drives valuable customer partner interactions
The successful TDM's focus areas will include:
Strong people management and leadership, Operational Control (operating and budgeted expense), and Resource Allocation (headcount and staffing plans).
Managing diverse team spread across Multiple countries like Singapore , Korea and NewZeland.
They will need to lead and motivate others, have a high level of selling and customer/partner service skills and have the ability to think strategically.
Qualified candidates should have an advanced degree or equivalent experience in leading a professional services delivery.
Must have 10+ years of industry or related management consulting experience. Candidates must understand O365, Core Messaging, Collaboration tools, Skype for Business, and productivity related technologies, and have the background to provide leadership in a technical and services organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.