New Foodary site in Baldivis W.A!
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Team Members to deliver exceptional customer service who are:
Real - genuine and unrehearsed
Fresh - act with energy & new ideas
Fast - quick to act and efficient
At The Foodary, we're reinventing convenience - providing customers with great barista coffee, quality on the go food options and convenience and grocery items and are looking for experienced team members with the right attitude who have a passion for food and coffee to join The Foodary team at our brand new store in Baldivis.
Our Ideal Foodary candidates will:
- Have a natural affinity for people, love talking to customers and finding ways to making a positive difference to their day
- Show initiative, endeavour to always continue learning, as well as displaying commitment to food safety and compliance in the workplace as per company policy
- Enjoy working in a high energy team
- Be responsible and can manage payment transactions and follow company procedures
- Have flexibility to work a 7 day rotating roster that can include early mornings, evenings and weekends
If you've had retail, hospitality and/or barista experience then get in touch! We will support you with barista and operational training so you've got the skills you need to make our customers experience second to none! This customer facing role will offer you lots of variety, the opportunity to learn new skills whilst working with like minded individuals.
We will make sure we look after you too with competitive pay, quality training and real career progression opportunities.
Whether you're early in your career, returning to work or looking for a change & like to keep busy, this could be a great position to consider.
Get your career in motion with Caltex/The Foodary and apply now or visit our Careers website at https://jobs.caltex.com.au/.