Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
As part of the Australia & New Zealand Talent & Learning (T&L) team, this role is responsible for providing programme management and administration of the learning curriculum; in addition to playing a consulting role on a range of T&L related initiatives and responsibilities. Working within the team’s broader Organisational Development remit, the role engages specifically with our Talent, Learning, Diversity and Performance Culture priorities. The role presents a strong opportunity for understanding and capability to be built in the Organisational Development (OD) discipline broadly, and more specifically in the areas of Talent, Learning, and Diversity. In addition to the ability to manage multiple projects, the successful candidate will possess a strong appetite for continuous improvement, and a desire to contribute to the development of timely, relevant and creative learning and development solutions.
- Management of ‘in country’ learning & leadership curriculum: logistics; liaison with off shore learning operations teams; vendor liaison; evaluation and impact; continuous improvement.
- Partner with HR & Business stakeholders to implement the Talent framework, and make connections between individual learning and capability needs and local, regional and global offerings.
- Management of the joining experience for new employees (Including facilitation of Induction).
- Analysis, and initial interpretation, of data relating to Onboarding & Exit; Employee Engagement; Diversity.
- Facilitation of various programmes for employees around Performance Management.
- Development and implementation of marketing approaches for various T&L initiatives and activities.
- Management of Learning Management System and related processes.
- Contribute to the digitisation of our learning environments. to
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Human Resources, and/ or related learning and development function.
- Experience in Organisational Development related functions discipline highly desirable.
- Requires high attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office with solid excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Confidence, and fundamental skills, in presenting to small groups and teams.
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to engage effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to learn about the Talent, Learning and Diversity functions, and the broad responsibilities within.
- Keenness to understand business needs and build effective relationships with business partners.
- Appetite for continuous improvement, and preparedness to think about new approaches and solutions to learning – ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess resiliency to work in a challenging and changing, high-volume, fast paced environment together with an ability to execute efficiently.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.