|Position Title:||Systems Trainer|
|Tenure:||2 years Fixed-term, Part-time (0.6FTE)|
|Salary Range:||$79,627 - $84,541 (G06)|
|Description:||Curtin University has a vision to make the Bentley campus a greater place for all. Within the Curtin organisation, our Properties, Facilities and Development department is responsible for the planning and management that provides a vibrant and beneficial environment for study, work and leisure. We look after the programs and facilities that Curtin has in place and ones that are planned for the future.
Help us build Curtin's future.
About the role:
As Systems Trainer you will schedule and deliver systems training and support designed to improve user experience, confidence and knowledge, as well as ensure consistent and effective use of Properties, Facilities and Development based IT business systems. You will be responsible for high quality customer specific supporting materials and tools, deliver face to face sessions and provide ongoing user support service as required. You are required to complete testing and functional requirements of relevant systems and IT business processes.
In this role you will:
• Develop and schedule training plans in consultation with the Portfolio Manager and relevant line managers with PF&D and across Curtin University as required.
• Main and develop a published internal catalogue of available training courses and actively promote to line managers.
• Review and update training materials.
• Provide ongoing support to staff and the Portfolio Manager on systems problems experiences by users.
• Develop skill and knowledge assessment checklists for each area of training appropriate for new user’s and refresher training for current users.
• A degree in a computer related field and Cert IV in training and assessment with subsequent relevant experience, or extensive relevant experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
• Demonstrated practical experience in delivering effective, engaging and interactive training.
• Experience in training design and development of IT business systems corporate applications.
• Proven ability to summarise and incorporate complex technical material and information into succinct, concise, easily read and understood packets of information.
• Demonstrated experience in test preparation and execution together with the ability to multi-task and test multiple applications relating to a release.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop relationships and operate at different levels across Curtin University.
• Well-developed time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Supporting a diverse workforce
Curtin University embraces diversity and inclusion and invites applications from women, men and intersex individuals who share the University's values, ethics, international outlook, value diversity and have an informed respect for indigenous people.
How to apply
You are encouraged to respond specifically to the selection criteria.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
Together, we can make tomorrow better.
|Benefits and Remuneration:||The salary ranges presented are those which are contained within the University's Enterprise Agreements; as are the employee benefits which include employer superannuation contribution at the rate of the current Government Superannuation Guarantee amount up to 17 percent, study assistance, a comprehensive salary packaging and wellness programs and flexible and family friendly work practices.|
|Contact Person:||Brian Woodman, Portfolio Manager, Technology & Systems, on telephone 92662871|
|Valuing Diversity and Affirmative Action:||Curtin University embraces diversity and inclusion and invites applications from women, men and intersex individuals who share the University's values, ethics, international outlook, value diversity and have an informed respect for indigenous people. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace, therefore, if you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We will then work with you to identify the best way to assist you through the recruitment process. All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.|
|Submit Application:||To submit an application, click on the Apply Now button.|
|Disclaimer:||Curtin reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw from the recruitment process, not to make an appointment, or to appoint by invitation, at anytime.|
Back to job search
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Curtin is an internationally focused research and teaching university based in Perth, Western Australia. We have campuses in Singapore, Malaysia and Dubai with strong connections to businesses, ind...
|Live Jobs: 14 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Education & Training|