The $8.3 billion Sydney Metro Northwest is Australia's largest public transport infrastructure project currently under construction and a priority rail project for the NSW Government. It will be the first fully-automated rapid transit rail system in Australia.
As part of the Infrastructure Joint Venture, the two partners CPB Contractors and John Holland Group have collaborated to deliver world-class rapid transit services, which will provide customers with a safe, high quality, reliable, efficient and affordable public transport solution and meet the specified performance requirements on a whole-of-life basis.
We are seeking an experienced Sustainability Coordinator to join our Controls Team and to be a part of this iconic project in delivering state of the art design and innovative technology for Sydney's future.
The Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of sustainability obligations as well as the preparation of rating submissions for the following:
- ISCA (As-Built rating submission)
- GreenStar (As-Built rating submission)
- TfNSW Sustainability Design Guideline (Finalisation Submission)
- Project Deed Objectives
The successful candidate will preferable have experience with one or more of the above sustainability rating schemes. Candidates with an experience in environmental management in construction including compliance management will also be favourable.
What's on Offer?
At North West Rapid Transit our project team work hard, and continuously strive for improvement. As a part of the team, you will receive the following;
- An opportunity to be part of an iconic project team, who are delivering this world class complex rail system to Sydney.
- Exposure to experts and leading professionals in the engineering and construction industry.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced collaborative and creative environment, supporting various organisations and the NSW Government.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Be part of the construction and delivery of Sydney Metro Phase 1.
If this sounds like you, don't waste time and apply below.
Please note: this role is being sourced through North West Rapid Transit directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.