Provide 1st level customer support to our clients via phone, email and using our issue tracking software. With a good understanding of modern web technologies, you will be able to troubleshoot common issues and maintain great relationships with our customers.
What you get to do
- Provide empathetic phone and email support to our customers and deal coordinate a solution for them, with a sense of urgency and proactive communication
- Manage issues and ensure cases are accurate and up to date using our issue tracking software
- Work directly with Project Managers and the Development lead to understand issues and potential solutions
- Work with the sales team to allocate new leads or change requests for existing clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proactive, solutions orientated attitude.
- Experience working in an agile development team, troubleshooting issues with WordPress web sites builds
- An understanding of SEO, or experience working in a digital marketing agency, is by no means a prerequisite, but would be a bonus.
We are smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges and provide complete solutions for businesses, big and small. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner. Come and be a part of changing the future and doing things differently.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee