CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
CPB Contractors are a respected contractor in the Water and Wastewater industry.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor to join us on an upcoming Sewer Rehabilitation project located in Melbourne’s inner west Our ideal candidate will have strong earthworks experience, ideally with general civil construction experience within the Water & Wastewater Industry.
This permanent full-time role offers an immediate start, and exciting career prospects with a leading Tier 1 Contractor.
As a Supervisor, you will be accountable for:
- Planning, leading, organising and controlling resources to maximise the achievement of the key objectives whilst adhering to the project's systems for execution of works
- Driving a high performance team by supervising the project works
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour in-line with the project construction schedule
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience as a leading hand or supervisor, ideally in the water/wastewater industry
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, monitoring and documentation skills
- Demonstrated safety and environmental leadership behaviour
- Demonstrated success in driving team and subcontractor performance
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure all project goals are achieved
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.