With our customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re designing innovative solutions to deliver better ways for everyone to connect, share and thrive. That’s where our people come in – by collaborating to make great things happen.
Our Enterprise Strategy team are at the forefront of our T2022 strategy. They play a key role in analysing, creating, carving, implementing and leading our business into a new era. As a Strategy Manager you will play a key role in shaping Telstra. You will guide our executive team towards Enterprise growth opportunities (both in Australia and internationally) whether it’s in products and services (e.g. Cloud, Internet of Things) or our internal capability.
What will I be doing?
- Solving strategic problems both individually and by leading small teams of analysts
- Shaping the development of Telstra’s Enterprise strategy and investment plans
- Developing effective working relationships with peer groups and key stakeholders across Telstra, to become a trusted advisor on strategic questions that help shape their strategic programmes
- Creating and using strategic frameworks to solve strategic questions
- Managing, inspiring and developing cross functional teams
What will I bring?
- Proven experience working in a management consultancy or corporate strategy , Telecommunications or Technology experience is an advantage
- Superb written and oral communication and the ability to establish strong relationships with middle management stakeholders
- High degree of creativity, influencing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create integrated solutions by bringing internal lines of business together to solve business issues
- Strong commercial background and ability to see beyond the solution
This is not only a unique opportunity but a chance to join an incredibly collaborative, supportive and influential team at Telstra. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website:tel.st/allrolesflex