- Worklife balance with monthly RDO
- Work for a multinational organisation
- Based in Rydalmere - Onsite parking
Thales in Australia is part of a leading international electronics and systems group serving the defence, aerospace and space, security, and transport markets in Australia and throughout the world.
Our expertise ranges across protected mobility vehicles and integrated communications solutions for defence through to security solutions and systems integration for the commercial sector.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to join our team in Rydalmere.
The main duties for this role are to Issue and receive goods, electronically record inventory transactions, physically pick and relocate stock, assist with the unloading of vehicles and general day-to-day procedures within the store jurisdiction.
- Receive and receipt incoming goods using the company procedures, and place goods into appropriate locations
- Undertake accurate kitting of material against published Pick Lists.
- Carry out manual inventory transactions as required in a competent and accurate manner
- Ensure a timely and accurate completion of the daily Warehouse Cycle Count
- Operate a variety of gas and electric forklifts to move heavy goods and equipment as required
- Assist with correct storage and handling within the warehouse and Dangerous Goods store
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar industry/environment.
- The ability to operate a forklift
- Basic PC literacy in operating inventory management software
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- A thorough understanding of OH&S issues and the ability to use all equipment within the Facilities and Production Planning Group safely
You must be eligibile for a Defence Security Clearance (NV1).
Interested so far? Submit your resume for further information.