The team at Caltex love keeping you and the rest of Australia moving. Whether you’re travelling to and from work, home or school, or heading out to the park, brunch or the footy, we’re with you all the way.
Our familiarity with our customers drives us to deliver a standard of service that is second to none. To help us do this, we’re looking for a Store Manager to join our team in the Lilydale area. As the leader of the Calstores store team, you’ll make sure our customers keep coming back for more. You’ll do this by supporting your team to deliver on operational excellence and providing the best in customer service.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and developing the store team
- Maintaining excellent store presentation through visual merchandising, inventory management and stock control
- Managing the accuracy and security of all store transactions
- Driving store profitability through operational excellence and loss prevention
- Implementing operational policies and manage back office administration
To do this job well, you’ll be a people person who loves making an impression. You’ve got energy and can motivate and give clear direction to your team. You work fast and notice the little things that make all the difference and will be committed to working to Caltex’s high safety standards. You will have exceptional people skills along with proven experience in leading a team.
We will make sure we look after you too with competitive pay including allowances and incentives, quality training and real career progression opportunities.
Get your career in motion with Caltex and apply now or visit our Careers website at https://jobs.caltex.com.au/.
Caltex operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so flexibility is a must for successful applicants.