- Working on a logistics contract for the Australian Defence Force
- Genuine work/ life balance, monthly rostered day off + overtime!
- Located on Twofold Bay, EDEN
About the role:
Thales Australia provides logistics services expertise to our customer, the Australian Defence Force. Thales will train and qualify you to work in each area of our logistics business including, storage, maintenance and distribution. This will be comprised of ‘on the job’ training as well as courses through our in-house registered training organisation.
Within the logistics services business there are 17 depots throughout Australia which allows various development opportunities as we strongly believe in promoting from within where possible.
- Mark and place stores in stock & package for dispatch
- Participating with the movement of stores by road and within the depot
- Monitoring shelf life of stores and assisting with audits and inspections
- Operating information systems for the input and retrieval of stores information
- Always watch out for others, maintain awareness of and strive to achieve the companies health and safety goals and objectives
Skills and Experience:
- A full driver’s licence, forklift and medium or heavy rigid licence
- Excellent attention to detail with very good numeric, oral and written communication skills
- Experience within a warehousing, stores and distribution environment would be an advantage
You must be able to obtain an Australian Security Clearance.
A police check and medical are required for this role
Interested so far? In the first instance please click on the “Apply” button below.