Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company with offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore.
We are rewiring the global small business economy, enabling it to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
An internal promotion has resulted in an exciting opportunity to lead a team of Sales and Account Managers in managing, growing and developing Xero's footprint in Victoria and Tasmania. This is a key role in the Sales Leadership team in Australia.
Overview of Key Responsibilities
- Enable, manage, coach and mentor a high performance Partner (accounting and bookkeeping) sales team covering Victoria and Tasmania
- Drive collaboration with other Partner resources such as Marketing, Consulting and Education to deliver business plans
- Relationship management of key accounts for the territory
- Delivery of Xero events to prospective partners to include Introductory Events, Xero Roadshow and Xerocon
- Ensure all territory sales calls and tickets are responded to effectively and efficiently
- Ensure a formal account engagement plan is developed and continually reviewed
- Monitor organisations progress through the sales cycle
- Provide territory updates at weekly Sales Leadership Meetings
The successful candidate will bring extensive experience leading and developing high performance channel sales teams. You have outstanding coaching and influencing skills, sound commercial acumen and a track record of inspiring teams to meet and exceed targets. An in depth understanding of the key drivers of practice accounting and cloud platforms/solutions will set you apart.
On offer is a competitive base salary, plus commissions and shares, a bright modern office and a collaborative, progressive environment. At Xero, we foster innovation, reward success and recognise the importance of a work life balance.
This is an outstanding opportunity that is not to be missed. Apply today!