Microsoft 365 is the fastest growing business in Microsoft and the key product supporting Microsoft’s cloud first-mobile first strategy. To help customers accelerate the realization of business value from their investments in Microsoft 365, Microsoft launched FastTrack. The goal of the FastTrack is to help our customer’s transition to Microsoft 365 services quickly and with the highest level of satisfaction.
FastTrack is looking for Program Manager covering the ASIA Region, responsible for programmatically driving Active Usage. This person will have experience with Business Readiness with a proven competency for resolving business and technical blockers in cloud enablement projects. A strong communicator, they will demonstrate the ability to establish great field and customer connections and instill customer confidence in Microsoft 365 while working closely with the Microsoft partners and field teams.   They will actively track, manage, and support (where necessary) initiatives that aim to drive Active Usage and FastTrack improvements regarding People, Process and Technology. They will guide internal and partner organizations, planning, driving and aiding accelerated adoption while sustaining high customer satisfaction. In addition, they will align engagements, involving wider participation and set consistent expectations during pre-sales, delivery and adoption. The role will act as primary sponsor to guide and remove obstacles regarding adoption/usage for Field, Delivery, Engineering and Customers during the FastTrack engagement, and a single point of contact for one of the A14 Areas Microsoft manages.
This role requires strategic and critical thinking, problem solving skills, results driven, demonstrated cross-group collaboration, and deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 adoption. The role will engage throughout the MSFT Customer Decision Framework to support business aligned usage plans for all workloads.   The role requires a strong and adept communicator, able to successfully work across both technical and non-technical senior management including Executives in large enterprises and across the Microsoft partner community.
•      Ensure high quality plans are being used by the ASIA Field organizations to support accelerated delivery and when required, provide mediation, utilizing other FastTrack resources to aid accelerated delivery and adoption.
•      Champion the FastTrack adoption methodology, to customers, partners and field personnel to ensure the FastTrack experience is focused on standard and outcome oriented activities.
•      Drive Adoption through engagement with Account Teams, Customers, Partners and other relevant stakeholders, surfacing technical and/or business blockers that could impact adoption of the Microsoft 365 service.
•      Ensure education is driven for Microsoft 365 adoption/usage across FastTrack delivery teams and key Microsoft field roles.
•      Develop and own SR BDM relationships with the customer/partner when directly engaging.
•      Establish governance with the customer/partner on adoption topics when directly engaging
•      Execute activities when directly engaging with the customer/partner.
•      Review progress and status with the FastTrack FM and FE on regular basis when directly engaging with the customer/partner.
•      Participate in project kick-off and leads usage/adoption efforts with respect to FTC role readiness.
•      Liaise with Product Group, CA Segment Field and Partners on adoption.
•      Increase Customer and Partner Onboarding Satisfaction.
•      Increase Microsoft 365 and EMS active use.
Qualifications & Competencies:
Ideal candidates will have deep expertise in Microsoft 365 / cloud adoption on large scale, a proven track record of seamless engagement with customers and partners, and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the company. The candidate must have a passion for the customer, demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence.
•      10+ years related corporate and/or consulting experience including FastTrack adoption and onboarding methodology, including change management, program management and service delivery.
•      Deep knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365, the FastTrack motion, usage and adoption and Customer advocacy to the Engineering team.
•      Experience in discussing, understanding and contributing to the solution advancement of the Microsoft 365 business
•      Experience working with Microsoft Sales teams, Microsoft Delivery teams and Partners to support Microsoft 365 deals
•      Understanding of customers and partner’s business and IT environments.
•      Ability to rapidly establish and maintain personal and organizational credibility with the Field, Customer and Partners through deep delivery knowledge and effective communications.
•      Experience providing senior stakeholder representation & orchestration for FastTrack, coordinating and managing disparate groups of stakeholders. Sustaining highest levels of customer satisfaction across the ASIA.
•      Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in "engaging virtual teams" with ability to influence others.
•      Ability to coach and collaborate effectively with field teams, customers, and product teams to ensure customer success.
No relocation will be allowed or required for this role.
Required Travel for this role will be 30%