A bit about your role
A great opportunity has presented itself for a talented Specialist in Procurement Operations & Systems to join NBN’s Procurement Operations Data & Systems Team to secure externally sourced goods and services that provide sustainable value.
Some of the day to day key components of the role will see you:
- Operating, managing workflow and administrating our Ariba procurement system
- Providing training and support to key stakeholders around Ariba
- Assisting in establishing processes, tools and systems that promote and enable a self-service capability across the business
- Delivering major projects for IT implementation that occur across all procurement activities
- Provide level 2 P2P and systems support to ensure procurement operations support the business requirements
- Supporting compliance of all common procurement processes, systems, tools, policies and procedures for the Procurement team and internal stakeholders involved in procurement processes
A bit about you
We’d love someone with a relevant industry certification paired with a few years’ experience utilising Ariba S2C (Source to Contract) in a similar role. Exposure to category management and Oracle is highly favourable, along with the confidence to deal with stakeholders of all levels.
To achieve this vision the Procurement function needs a strong business partner focus, efficient systems, a demonstrated strength in category management, cross functional support and strategy. This role requires felt leadership in ensuring our team is empowered, engaged and enabled to deliver outcomes for nbn.
Life at nbn
At nbn our people have a clear and shared purpose - to empower Australians to redefine the way they live, work and play into the future. As one of the Australia’s largest infrastructure projects ever undertaken in Australian history, you’ll be part of a team building a brighter future for the country.
In your personal career, you’ll benefit from technical training for professional development, leadership programs and access to the latest technology, as well as being led by a diverse executive team.
We are proud of our inclusive culture where diversity is welcomed. We encourage people of all backgrounds including people of all ages, women, people with a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We provide a flexible, supportive workplace ensuring that all employees can have the opportunity to thrive.
Please note that this role will be a permanent position for any nbn permanent employees. For any non-permanent employees this role will be available on a 12 month term contract.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.