- Generate Execution Designs and handover to Production teams
- Review face position & construct weekly plan
- Communicate weekly plan to operations personal
- Update & review Xact schedule to ensure plan aligns with short, medium and long term objectives
- Be heavily involved in generation of the 90 day reforecast each month, identifying mitigating options for key risks and enabling activities required to ensure plan success.
- Have a strong engagement with Production customers to ensure plans are achievable
Back to job search
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
We are currently seeking a short term planning engineer to join our technical services team at Saraji on a Monday to Friday roster. This is a pivotal position which defines the what, how & when’s of the site’s execution requirements within the short term planning horizon. The successful applicant will get exposure across all design and scheduling disciplines through appropriately timed development rotations including drill & blast, overburden removal (truck shovel and dragline operations), and coal mining. In this role you will:
|Job Type:||Full time|
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Flexible Working: Yes Leadership development programs: Yes Paid Parental Leave: 18 weeks for primary carers/ 2 weeks for secondary carers Learn about more benefits on our Best Employers page
|Live Jobs: 14 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Mining, Resources & Energy|