At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.Responsible for providing product expertise and product understanding for all core application modules in Documentum. Work with internal Technology teams and vendor representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to end-user community by leveraging best practices of the core ECM applications. Reporting to the Lead of DX ECM Platforms, ensuring that the standardized processes and procedures are adhered to and embedded throughout the ECM Platform to protect the environments and maximize stability for BHP.This position may also be responsible for coordinating any activities required to monitor and report on the process and for identifying improvements to ensure that the records management platforms continue to be effective and efficient for the end users.Accountabilities:
- Provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives in ECM space
- Follows and suggests best practices on Documentum implementation, upgrades and migration. Understands current ECM Platform landscape globally and be able to contribute towards the technical design authority
- Participate in the requirement gathering, design, migration and customization and code reviews for Documentum related projects.
- Participate in architecture discussions for Documentum/ ECM platform based solutions. Establishes and builds relationships with the platform vendors to understand and gain insights on future updates needed to the Documentum platform
- Manage Change & Outage communications of the status of ECM Platform(s) to ensure proper awareness.
- Build cross-functional relationships with the operational sub-functions to support the effective execution of ECM Platform Operations Support.
- Engagement in the implementation of service improvement initiatives (monthly or periodic application updates, releases and patching activities).
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, policies, and procedures of records management platforms across the enterprise.
- Ensure the continued development and maintenance of the standards and documents for handling all change requests.
- Support project initiatives that include integrations with standard and custom automation tools that draw on Documentum as the source of issued information
To be successful in this role, you will be Degree qualified in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or related discipline and have considerable experience working in diverse software engineering teams. You will have superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop meaningful relationships and influence stakeholders across all organisational levels.As the preferred candidate you will have experience working with or for a large Enterprise organisation and possess a minimum of 5 years of professional application development experience. You have a systematic, meticulous approach to managing tasks without being lost in the detail and focused on overall objectives and timelines. You can communicate highly technical information to non-technical audiences, and you have the ability to advise on new and emerging software industry trends and how they can be applied in an enterprise environment.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.