About the Role
AGL has embarked on a Customer Experience Transformation (CXT) program. The program boasts a collection of highly engaged, innovative, empowered, co-located scrum teams that work together using the Scaled Agile Framework for enterprises (SAFe). This is an exciting opportunity to take on a key and critical role in leading the overall conceptualisation and design of digital solutions for AGL.
Managing a team of Business Analysts and Solution Architects, you will to drive the design and delivery of ‘fit for purpose’ technology solutions. As the conduit between the business and technology, you will;
- Maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders to define and mobilise IT initiatives and ensure delivery of outcomes are consistent with business priorities.
- Develop and deliver IT components of business initiatives and roadmaps that underpin the business strategy.
- Confirm impacts of solutions are accepted by the business through effective business analysis and communication.
- Conduct impact assessment across any changes from other IT programs and drive agreement on implementation approach.
- Drive process, cost optimisation and governance in the shaping and execution of initiatives without compromising on quality customer and business outcomes.
- Champion an understanding of trends in technology and customer solutions to guide and advise business and IT stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant technology discipline
- Extensive experience in hands-on Architecture/Solutions Design roles
- An outstanding leader demonstrating experience within large layered teams from a large corporate, digital or consulting firm and passionate around enabling industry leading outcomes.
- Deep digital delivery experience is essential
- Strong working experience within large scale Agile (ideally SAFe) environments
- High energy levels, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to influence senior stakeholders professionally and effectively.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For further information please contact Bridie Butcher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you speak with your leader before applying for this role.
Advertised: 12 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time