- Numerous opportunities to support our Direct Small Business Bankers
- Varied role which will enable you to grow your career
- Career runway into a long term business banking career
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
As Australia's largest Business Bank we understand the challenges our customers face and have a deep focus on developing strong customer relationships as well as having a very real focus on our people and their careers.
Off the back of a significant growth year, we are looking for existing Group 2 or 'proven ready right now' applicants to take a Group 2 role to support our Direct Small Business Bankers.
This varied role will see you:
- Provide dedicated support to our Bankers
- Deal with inbound and outbound servicing related requests
- Completing some entry level credit analysis and credit writing
- Identifying new business & referral opportunities
- Acting as a key customer liaison point when needed
- Providing sales and administrative support
A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience in supporting a portfolio of customers will impress, but it's your passion for customers, your will to win and drive that will ensure your success in this role. If you are resilient, empathetic to customers’ needs, adaptable and customer focused, then we’d love to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advertisement so don’t delay in letting us know you’re interested!
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 06 Dec 2018 2:25 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 18 Dec 2018 4:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time