At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.Reporting to the Superintendent Site Systems, this role will see you provide professional training expertise and guidance to all levels of the Site in the development and maintenance of processes and procedures that support the Site Training Scheme.
Your duties will include:
and ensuring the integrity of the site’s training records.
- Reporting of Site Compliance with regards to legislation and organisational capability.
- Assessment verification and Data entry into Training systems.
- Working with key stakeholders to maintain the site’s Training Scheme and Training Needs Analysis.
- Booking external training providers and Inductions.
- Ensure all training documentation is verified and complaint.
- Proactive continuous improvement of data processing and administrative training processes
- Coach and mentor a multi skilled workgroup to deliver both production and maintenance activities safely within budget and timeframes.
The position is offered on a 5x2 roster and is based at our Goonyella Riverside mine which is located in the Bowen Basin, near Moranbah.The successful candidate will have knowledge and relevant experience in training within a coal mining environment, with the ability to work with large volumes of data efficiently, both paper based and electronic. You will have relevant experience as an administrator, high levels of initiative, impeccable attention to detail, positive attitude, and excellent communication skills with the ability to manage high level of interaction with all levels of the business.
Demonstrated success in MS Office and Learning Management Systems will ensure success in this role. Due to the nature of the role it would be viewed favorably to hold formal qualification in workplace training and assessment, for example TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.