With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses.
For more information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation.
The focus of the SSSP role is to develop & close Commercial Support opportunities that enable customer outcomes.
Key accountabilities include:
Commercial Support Leadership
- Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing Commercial Support opportunities for your assigned territory, working with the Enterprise Services Account Executive (SE) for Enterprise Services account planning & with the Account Executive (AE), where there is no SE, to ensure alignment & input to the overall account plan
- Hunt for new Commercial Support opportunities, leveraging the Services account-aligned team, Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) & Specialist Team Unit (STU) to help build pipeline
- Qualify, drive & close Commercial Support opportunities that will accelerate the customer’s digital transformation, intentionally driving the sales plays prioritized for your area
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned team & Pursuit Leads
- Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
- Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Break out of IT to Engage Business Decision Makers (BDMs) as well as Technical Decision Makers; Influence stakeholders across the organization; & ability to Inspire BDMs to Pursue Transformational solutions, making new connections & influencing through Social Selling
- Solution Area Expert – Ability to: Create case for Customer Change; Translate Enterprise Services Go-To- Market approach & solutions into Customer Business Impact; & ability to Articulate Commercial Support Subject Matter Expertise & Differentiate competitor solutions
- Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate deal team to ensure success through effective collaboration & communication with the virtual team & leveraging people, processes & tools effectively to accelerate deal velocity
- Solution Area Hunter – Ability to: Hunt for new Commercial Support opportunities; Work in partnership across multiple solution area v-teams; & Reliably meet or exceed revenue & deal accountabilities
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Commercial Support solutions
- Microsoft Support Solutions knowledge and experience in on-premise and cloud-enabled support solutions sales
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 7+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.