What Joining The Microsoft Team Means
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation. Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
The focus of the SE role is todevelop & close opportunities that deliver industry-aligned digital transformation solutions that enable customer outcomes. Key accountabilities include:
Microsoft Services Account Leadership
- Lead account planning for the Microsoft Services account-aligned team, leveraging the intentional sales plays prioritized in the Area Go-To-Market Plan to address your customer’s needs
- Work with the Enterprise Commercial Account Executive (AE) to ensure that Microsoft Services planning is integral to the overall Account Plan & Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) strategy
- Qualify, drive & close opportunities to accelerate the customer’s digital transformation, driving the sales plays defined in the account plan
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned team & Pursuit Leads
- Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
Who We Are Looking For
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling solutions
- Industry knowledge, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 7+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Break out of IT to Engage Business Decision Makers (BDMs) as well as Technical Decision Makers; Influence internal Stakeholders across the organization; & ability to Inspire BDMs to Pursue Transformational solutions, making new connections & influencing through social selling
- Industry Expert – Ability to: Create case for Customer Change, Translate Enterprise Services Go-To-Market approach & solutions into Customer Business Impact, Articulate Industry Subject Matter Expertise & Position end to end lifecycle customer solutions
- Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate deal team to ensure success through effective collaboration & communication with the virtual team & leveraging people, processes & tools effectively to accelerate deal velocity
- Services Account Leader – Ability to: Orchestrate & lead Account Planning across a virtual team; Develop, drive & close industry-aligned digital transformation opportunities; & ability to Reliably meet or exceed revenue & deal accountabilities
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.