In this key role, you will leverage your project / program management, leadership, transition and service delivery skills to support nbn’s plans within the Australian enterprise and government segment.
You will be primarily responsible for working with a Retail Service Provider (RSP) and their end-users delivery teams to ensure enterprise and government organisation’s successfully transition to the nbn.
You will also be working closely with the nbn’s cross-functional teams to help ensure they deliver quality solutions that support positive RSP and end- user experiences.
This role will be based in Queensland.
A bit about your role
Some of your key accountabilities would include:
- Transition approach, management and planning of an overall transition plan which may include a proof of concept or trial
- Assignment of individual responsibilities within nbn, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing a transition plan in accordance with the nbn’s transition methodology
- Interface with all stakeholders on the transition engagement
- The support of any required ICT vendors contributing to the solution in support of nbn’s revenue targets
- An effective and professional business team
A bit about you
To be successful in this role:
- You have a 5 years minimum experience in managing transition programs with end-users within the Enterprise & Government segment including requirements gathering to develop transition plans to achieve key milestones.
- You are expected to demonstrate your experience in this role within a Retail Service Provider environment to ensure a positive experience with the delivery of quality solutions.
- You have experience in driving cross-functional teams (as a virtual team) or directly managing large teams and you will demonstrate your ability to analyse and interpret trends within fast moving, complex environments.
- Your proven expertise in negotiating, influencing and communicating with “C” level executives of both internal and external stakeholders and effective presentation skills will be critical to your success.
You should also be comfortable with change – nbn is a fast moving organization with a lot of change and new challenges every day. We think it’s great, but understand it’s not for everyone.
Life at nbn
At nbn you’ll be joining a team that believes there is strength in diversity and opportunity through inclusion. We’re building an inclusive and diverse workplace where different perspectives, thinking and skills are valued and people are supported to achieve their potential. We’re committed to our goal of increasing the presence of women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the business and have a focus on increasing diversity amongst our leadership teams.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
nbn is a fast moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible!
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.