Service Delivery Manager, Public Sector
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the business benefit derived from Microsoft products and technologies. Microsoft services are at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions across the industry megatrends of Cloud, Social, Mobility, Big Data and Security.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager who is effective working with both senior and operational customer stakeholders to drive a range of outcomes across strategy, design deployment, operations and end user adoption. The Service Delivery Manager holds responsibility for lifecycle delivery of services from initiation to retirement.
This role is accountable for enabling customer satisfaction through the effective management of multiple programmes of work whilst ensuring Microsoft Services revenue growth & profitability.
•      Represent Microsoft as the owner of all services delivered to a defined portfolio of customers.
•      Investigate the customer’s business objectives, anticipate current and future technology needs, develop a strategic technology solution roadmap and lead the proposed solution work-streams to bring customers to that future state.
•      Recommend, deliver and support solutions (technology and services) that meet the customer’s current and future needs through an end to end delivery lifecycle - from initial solution roadmap through design and deployment to user adoption and value realisation.
•      Promote the delivery of incremental services identified in the solution roadmap whilst continually looking for new opportunities aligned to the customer’s business objectives
Collaborate with the account team to drive continuous improvement of the management of accounts.
•      Over 8 years of experience managing the delivery of innovative IT solutions that demonstrate measurable impact on business outcomes.
•      Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective long-term relationships at all levels in a customer organisation.
•      Consulting background with a broad understanding of Microsoft technologies and industry megatrends including Cloud strategies.
•      Strong Program and Project Management skills including experience with adoption/change management and Benefits realisation.
•      Solid understanding of service management and operations management.
•      Experience in people and process capability improvement.
•      Strategic and analytical thinker with an eye for detail.
•      Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
•      Strong written and verbal communication skills
Working at Microsoft:
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The Microsoft performance philosophy recognises higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review.