As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing end to end IT infrastructure service delivery. Overall you will be required to manage the service team, manage client expectations, develop relationships and provide outstanding client experience.
- responsible for all aspects of IT service delivery, which includes managing resources, risks and issues registers, reporting, and scheduling
- ensure that service level agreements are clearly defined, agreed and implemented with the client, and that accurate measurement and recording of service levels is established and maintained.
- driving service delivery from an Agile delivery management practices and techniques perspective.
- manage implementation of actions arising from day to day business activities, security requirements and user survey feedbacks.
- provide escalation point for client incidents and escalations.
- manage stakeholder communications, client expectations, timelines, and deliverables.
- 7 years + experience of IT development and support, including at least 5 years complex infrastructure service delivery
- experience in agile framework and delivery
- experience in end user desktop and application delivery
- experience in print services
- knowledge of ITIL framework
- a collaborative approach to working
- pragmatically able to respond to changing needs
- provide drive to a team.
Please apply via the following link.
If you need more information please email email@example.com
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program.