Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step with HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC is recognised as one of the top tier providers of Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) services in Australia and in the Asia-Pacific region. As more corporate and institutional clients continue to consolidate their banking activities with the introduction of payments and cash management services, the potential growth of this business is substantial. Our customers view our regional proposition as a key element in deciding with whom to mandate their business.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the GLCM team as a Senior Sales Manager –driving exponential growth as part of a targeted strategy. Reporting to the Country Head of Sales, for GLCM in Australia, you will maintain and enhance existing revenue streams as well as develop new revenue streams by identifying and selling innovative GLCM solutions to a defined portfolio of clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To achieve income for the Group by originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to identify and sell innovative cash and clearing management solutions to clients
- Contribute to the pricing, reviewing and negotiating the full range of cash management services for Large Corporate (Institutional) Sector clients
- Generation of new sales revenue and the retention and growth of existing clients and income aligned to a portfolio
- Ensure that all actions comply with local regulations, HSBC group policies and internal procedures
- Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of the business, the functionality and launch of new products and service
- Stay abreast of market opportunities and challenges to provide the business with knowledge and strategies to be proactive.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Strong knowledge of local and regional cash management, clearing services, working capital products and techniques.
- A client-centric service approach to Relationship Management with proven sales experience and the ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the local regulatory environment
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia. HSBCMJD
Job Field: Corporate Banking
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy