From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signaling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Safety Assurance / RAMS Engineer to join our Siemens Mobility team. Based in our Eight Mile Plains office in Brisbane, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has immense market potential.
The Siemens Mobility team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyse and monitor all technological and functionality regulatory standards and requirements
- Manage project safety assurance activities and provide safety assurance advice to both the projects and the Systems Assurance Manager
- Identify and manage the risks on the project using analytical skills and produce safety assurance reports and documentation to ensure the projects risks are managed
- Key contributor to project requirements, providing substantial knowledge from a safety and regulatory perspective
- Cooperation with other engineers in ensuring the minimization of project risks
To be considered for this role you will display a minimum of 8 years experience within the Rail transport industry in systems safety highlighting the standards of IEC61508, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129. Additionally you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or Mathematics. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
For further details on this opportunity and a confidential discussion please contact Austen Williams on +61 3 9721 2351
Job ID: 80085
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time