Are you a seasoned Technical Program Manager, ready to drive the largest Azure customers to the cloud?
Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft’s history and is the foundation of Microsoft’s mobile-first, cloud-first vision. Azure differentiates itself as the only hyper-scale, enterprise-grade cloud that has a true hybrid story. Customers and analysts recognize Azure’s tremendous momentum which continues month over month.   The Azure Customer Advisory Team is responsible for accelerating our most strategic customer’s adoption of Microsoft Azure by connecting our technical experience, along with our customer’s vision and challenges, directly to the engineering product teams to help ensure we are making Azure the most compelling solution on the market.   We work across the broad range of Azure technologies understanding customer scenarios, cloud patterns and adoption blockers.
Primary Responsibilities: Success in this role combines managing customer engagements, listening to and understanding customer use cases and scenarios, translating these into viable cloud architectures and communicating this at an executive level. Program management of technical delivery teams on proof of concept, architecture design and review in a cloud scale, cloud pace environment. Collaboration with generalists and specialists in the Microsoft field and delivery teams (including partners, services, product engineering), peer teams in engineering, as well as a diverse set of partnerships with our customers. Manage the communication flow for programs, including reporting & executive reviews
This position is located in the Australia area. Travel will be required, up to 30%.
The successful candidate will have experience in cloud-scale software development, customer engagement and take a collaborative approach to solving problems.   They will fit comfortably into an ambitious and challenging environment.   They will be objective, self-disciplined and possess excellent business and technical judgement.   A critical part of the role is the ability to conceptualize complex ideas quickly and convey those thoughts to others in a clear, effective and motivating manger.
To contribute as a key member of the team, the successful candidate must be eager to take on and lead initiatives, be an open communicator, have a commitment to excellence and possess strong personal commitment in accomplishing the customer and Microsoft’s goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
-      7+ years of program management or other technology related experience
-      Understanding of cloud computing technologies and business drivers.
-      Understanding of business and technology related strategy
-      Demonstrated customer focus and end-to-end thinking across teams and experiences
-      Track record of high-quality, self-directed, timely execution, and attention to detail
-      Success in consultative and/or technical leadership (e.g. architect) and engagement management with sophisticated and complex customers and projects.
-      Relationship Management: Customer and Cross MSFT Team
-      Scope & Deliverable Management
-      Executive & Stakeholder Communications Management
-      Highly effective communication and collaboration across teams