- Play a key part in the execution and delivery of Group Property & Security projects
- Support and deliver the Portfolio Governance strategy and structure
- Work in an innovative team performing interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team:
The Strategy team are responsible for provision of analytics on performance of the Property business, developing property strategies and business cases, and supporting property activities for both the commercial and retail portfolios via the Portfolio Management Office.
Do work that matters:
You will play a key part in the execution and delivery of Group Property & Security projects and programmes, ensuring execution and delivery meets agreed project deliverables and Group standards, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and execution of project management deliverables in line with Group procedures
- Identifying, managing, resolving/escalating project gaps utilising risk management methodologies
- Developing and tracking project milestones and work with project leads to deliver to agreed timings
- Facilitating workshops, process improvement initiatives and post implementation reviews
- Developing and delivering effective communication materials for various audience groups.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess experience in:
- Supporting and delivering a Portfolio Management Office strategy
- Leading project teams to deliver agreed objectives and benefits
- Portfolio reporting at an executive level
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies
- Minimum 2 years in a PMO or Project role
- IT Project/Agile experience (desirable)
- Project management qualification (desirable)
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.