An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator or Executive Assistant to join the AECOM Marketing Team has become available in our busy Melbourne office.
This is a fast-paced role working closely with HR and Marketing Directors on a 9 month fixed term contract, with a strong likelihood of extension or permanent work for the right candidate.
In this role, you will work with key internal and external stakeholders and report directly to the Director of Client & Marketing, and assisting with client engagement and the support of running the team and marketing programs. The role is highly practical and delivery focused, providing a variety of duties in a fully flexible and modern work environment.
The position of Executive Assistant – Marketing will enable an intelligent and confident EA or experienced Senior Administrator to step in to a role and make an immediate impact within our fantastic and driven Marketing team.
The key day-to-day activities of this role will involve, but are not limited to;
- Providing efficient and effective administrative support to our Marketing and HR Director
- Managing booking and organising video and teleconferences, team briefings and client meetings
- Manage team meetings, conferences and events including international visitors
- Organising travel requirements and expenses.
- Managing the on-boarding of all new marketing team members
- Coordinating the national memberships and sponsorships register
- Manage the ANZ Brand Store including liaising with vendors, internal stakeholders and managing orders
- Developing and supporting the market intelligence report licensing and issuing
- Contributing to the support of marketing programs and initiatives across the Australia and New Zealand region.
This is a role which will require a proactive mindset in order to manage multiple activities and communicate effectively across Directors, Senior Management and Clients of AECOM on a daily basis.
As a successful Marketing EA you will have a proven administrative background and demonstrated an ability to work with many levels of seniority in delivery-driven environments where you have been able to utilise your problem-solving skills. It would be ideal to have exposure to marketing or HR departments within a business-to-business or professional services environment.
This is an opportunity for an EA or Senior Administrator to work with senior management in a varied and diverse work environment and gain exposure to key marketing aspects of our global AECOM brand, therefore involving a high degree of literacy skills in a fast-paced and changing environment.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Marketing
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 191078BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.