- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit IT Procurement professional with stakeholder management experience
- Role is available in Brisbane or Sydney
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager, Technology Partnerships to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for a large outsourced Enterprise Solutions services, act as the supplier’s advocate, and working across all Enterprise Solutions and Project disciplines to facilitate the right engagement and culture for the efficient delivery of services.
The strategic importance of this role will require the successful candidate to have extensive stakeholder interactions, and a level of comfort working in a cross-cultural environment, effectively managing relationships and facilitating behaviour and process changes.
- Design and implement effective strategies to engender a ‘one-team’ outcome across the Bank’s Enterprise Solutions division
- Be a trusted advisor to business divisions and act as a facilitator of achieving productive engagements and efficient outcomes across the various stakeholders.
- Influence collaboration within the Enterprise Solutions Operating Model to reveal ineffectiveness and processes impacting productivity
- Make recommendations that identify areas for possible value improvement
- Monitor the service transition process, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- University degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- A sound working knowledge of IT operational and project disciplines is mandatory
- Proven experience in an IT environment in a similar sized or larger organisation, combined with knowledge of project delivery and solution development lifecycles
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence both IT Partner and internal stakeholder relationships
- Experience in vendor and contract management is mandatory
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across a range of internal and external stakeholders and translate complex issues into clear and broadly understood language (both verbally and written)
- Thorough understanding of ITIL principles and Project and Solution Development Lifecycle.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills including the ability to develop strategic goals, provide support and motivate teams and stakeholders
- Ability to engage at Executive Management and Board level with confidence, contributing to the strategic agenda.
- Strong interest in IT productivity, with exposure to Lean and Agile an advantage
- Solid working knowledge of current IT practices and processes Advanced negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Formal legal qualifications an advantage
- Commercially astute with proven track record in managing complex vendor engagements
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills to influence outcomes
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.