- Own and deliver and exceptional experience
- Excel as a leader - manage change, deliver best practice and exceed expectations
- Build an energised, high performing team in dynamic proactive function
Shaping students to “be ready for work and for life” and “be their best and belong” by attracting the most talented staff to the organisation.
RMIT is a Global University of technology, design and enterprise, which has a key mission to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement. Responding to this and the increasing demand locally and internationally for high quality, relevant and accessible tertiary education. From a Talent Acquisition perspective this has led to a critical reforming of the team to ensure we deliver the best customer centric experience and service to students and industry partners alike, to enable them to “be ready for work and for life” and “be their best and belong” https://www.rmit.edu.au/about/our-strategy
The Talent Acquisition Team is reshaping, reforming and realigning to be positioned to attract, source and shape the RMIT Academic and Non- Academic staff of tomorrow and we are looking at everything we do and how we do it to be a TA function that leads the way.
An exciting Senior Talent Acquisition Management remit for an extraordinary leader to inspire, direct and support a Talent Acquisition team (11 reports) to partner with the business to attract and engage a great cast of academic and corporate talent to gain RMIT the recognition in the market as the best place to educate, teach, mentor, work and continue to learn and develop both professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate will be an inspirational and motivational leader. A passion for driving excellence in service levels and a genuinely desire and enthusiasm for leading, mentoring and supporting a great team to source great talent across multiple functions, disciplines and levels is a MUST. You obviously also offer exceptional recruitment management know-how and can share and instil best practice in others!
- You rise to a challenge and are ready and eager to seize the opportunity to contribute as a leader in a fast pace environment which is changing, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous
- You are quick thinking, creative, innovative and have had proven successes in delivering new models of practice and service
- You are influential, persuasive, highly professional and credible – recognised and known for your skills as a great recruiter AND an even better Leader!
- You are successful and well-respected and will have developed a reputation for building and managing teams to deliver exceptional results and outstanding outcomes for your customers
What the role offers you - the ultimate in opportunity
- to be challenged, stretched, upskilled and share your skills and experience in a supportive, delivery focused, team-oriented environment
- to be involved, steer and drive performance at a time of transformation and change at an organisational, functional and individual level
- to make your mark by bringing your own talents and insights to the front in a complex, competitive customer focussed market where ideas are welcomed, and your voice will be heard
- to work with an organisation - wide audience of customers both internally and externally, locally and internationally, on which to make a personal impact moving forward
- to add value and feel valued in a new, vibrant and customer focussed service team
Relevant experience as a Senior Leader in Talent Acquisition Management either in the Tertiary sector OR at a similar level in a complex multi-disciplinary environment. Tertiary qualified in HR, Business or related area.
For further information please contact Angela Hayes on 0432668296 or visityourcareer.rmit.edu.auand search using job reference number 570483. To apply please forward your detailed CV and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Link below.
Applications close at COB Friday 26th October 2018
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
Application close: 26 Oct 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time