- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Lead teams on projects with ASX and global financial services clients
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
Join PwC’s Risk Assurance team as a Senior Manager within our FS Risk and Regulatory team. You will foster relationships with clients and help them to navigate through the industries regulatory priorities with confidence, so that they can continue to improve the way they meet Australia’s financial service needs.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team bring this to life by developing risk management strategies for our clients in an ever changing business environment. As a Senior Manager your impact will be seen by managing a team on a range of engagements. Working alongside market leading professionals you will partner with clients to assess current business processes and determine improvements.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Experience delivering projects in Banking and Capital Markets, or broader Financial Services
- Present with impact and have had exposure to presenting to senior stakeholders
- Shape programs of work to be delivered and monitor against this in proactive way
- Assist in the development of strategies and solutions to improve the way our clients operate to meet their customers needs
- Develop and promote thought leadership in the market
- Pursue and convert opportunities with current and new clients
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in risk and regulatory agenda facing Banking and Capital Markets and how it is impacting customers and market facing teams, with a focus on conduct risk and are capable of leading discussions to senior level stakeholders and as a result building strong relationships. You’re passionate about seeking new ways to add value to your clients.
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have 8+ years of experience within the field of risk and regulation
- A proactive approach in managing engagements and seeking ways to add value to your clients
- Experience in lead a team and mentoring junior staff
- Have held a front office role (e.g. sales, trader, business manager) or front office support (e.g. front office supervision, risk manager)
- Possess a strong network within the industry
- Ability to shape or lead front office initiatives
- Exposure to relevant electronic platforms used within the front office
- Have had experience internationally in a major financial services centre (e.g. London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong)
- Self starter with an ability to lead small and large teams independently
- Ability to think laterally and has a track record of adapting to changing market conditions, trends and opportunities
- Presents with impact and has had exposure to presenting to senior stakeholders
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
Erin Gibbons is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.