The Senior Manager Business Service Strategy and Pipeline is responsible to lead the service delivery strategy between nbn, the business RSPs, ICT Channel partner and other third parties to define and deliver the end-to-end service solutions for medium, enterprise and government customers. This role will instrumental in growing $300m+ in high value business revenue (annual FY22.) across the Medium, Enterprise and Government market.
To achieve this, the role will need to drive the strategy between ICT Channel Partner and Medium, Enterprise & Government customers in tripartite collaboration with Business Retail Service Providers for customised Business Service solutions. Business Service solutions include ‘customise’ network deployment and operational service delivery that meet the needs of the high value customers and their business premises.
This role will engage at a senior level across nbn, Medium, Enterprise and Government customers, delivery partners and the ICT channel. It will have an end-to-end view of the drivers that affect delivery of customised service across network and operational parts of nbn. It will be accountable to evaluate risks in time to market and costs. It will need to influence end users, RSPs, delivery partner ecosystem to achieve the best possible service solutions to meet the needs of the Medium, Enterprise and Government market.
The successful candidate will need strong and current market awareness and understanding of the competitive telecommunications, ICT channel, Medium Enterprise & Government markets. They need clear understanding and vision of the service capabilities the market requires to support their future digital needs and as well as secure business continuity during transition.
A bit about your role
Outlined below are the core duties that the Senior Manager Business Service Strategy and Pipeline will be responsible for delivering:
- Define service solution strategy for complex medium, Enterprise and Govt customers including but not limited to Point of Interest industry vertical such as emergency services, utilities, branch sites and high security.
- Understand the pipeline of customised service solution requirements and ensure clear forecasting into Service Delivery, Network Engineering and Deployment (NEAD) and Network Engineering and Operations (NEO).
- Establish BAU for cost effectiveness; work with Network Design & Build and Supply Management teams to identify common requirements that should be considered within BAU network and service models.
- Work with Business Service Design (BSD), NEAD and Network Planning and Deployment (NPD) to manage performance of customised solutions to meet business case outcomes.
A bit about you
To be successful in the role of Senior Manager Business Service Strategy and Pipeline you will likely demonstrate the following Skills/Experience:
- Significant experience working in a telecommunications, vendor or IT firm.
- Deep process and project expertise to identify and build repeatable, efficient and effective processes including understanding dependencies in cross functional areas.
- Demonstrable track record in designing and delivering enterprise wide solutions across channel partners.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to communicate effectively with customers, business partners, staff and industry consumers, as well as effectively managing senior level stakeholders and expectations.
- Ability to guide multi discipline and disparate teams within nbn to deliver complex, high-profile, cross-functional projects.
Life at nbn
At nbn you’ll be joining a team that believes there is strength in diversity and opportunity through inclusion. We’re building an inclusive and diverse workplace where different perspectives, thinking and skills are valued and people are supported to achieve their potential. We’re committed to our goal of increasing the presence of women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the business and have a focus on increasing diversity amongst our leadership teams.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
nbn is a fast moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible!
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.