ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Permanent Full Time 40 hours per week (ADO included) - Monday to Friday, business hours
• RPN 4, Allied Health 3-SW, OT, Psychologist)
• Located at Saltwater Clinic but travel required to other sites within the Mercy Mental Health Program
• To provide specialist mental health services to clients who are homeless, and to provide recovery focussed care that is evidence based and responsive to community needs
• To provide assertive outreach services to people with a serious psychiatric illness within the community
• To support the homeless sector with their management of clients who have a history of homelessness and who appear mentally ill
• To provide specific advice, consultation and education within the community team and to staff from external agencies
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Mental Health supports people in south west metropolitan Melbourne with severe and complex mental illnesses by providing acute and community-based care. Services are available to adults through acute inpatient programs, residential rehabilitation programs and crisis and community recovery-focused treatment programs. We also offer inpatient and community specialist perinatal mental health services to women and infants in western Victoria.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Registration as a Registered Nurse with successful completion of a specialist undergraduate psychiatric nursing program or a post graduate psychiatric/mental health nursing qualification, or
• An approved degree in Social Work and eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers
• Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist
• Registration with AHPRA as a Clinical psychologist, or
• Practices under a Recovery Orientated Mental Health Service Framework
• Works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and promotes continuity care and service provision.
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Maria Malic, Recovery Services Manager, (03) 9928 7472 or email@example.com
Quote Ref No: MMH 78
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 62 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|