- You are a passionate, customer-focused Financial Planner
- We are a collaborative and innovative advice function, underpinned by an industry leading support infrastructure
- Together we can help our clients plan for the best
Do work that matters
As a Senior Financial Planner at CommBank, your purpose is to provide quality advice to Australians and help them achieve their lifestyle dreams and financial goals. You’re the type of planner that loves to utilise their comprehensive financial knowledge to provide an exceptional customer experience. You understand that by helping our customers make good decisions, we are making a difference in not only their lives, but also for their families and the community.
See yourself in our team
In this role, you’ll utilise your proven financial planning expertise to provide tailored advice solutions for both retail and business customers. Your demonstrated engagement skillset will help understand the specific needs of a broad range of clients. You will be strongly motivated by the challenge of complex customer portfolios and will thrive on developing long term relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
You’ll receive ongoing support from our industry leading Licensee Services team who will help you to deliver on your promises to your customers. This support combined with your positive values, our market leading technology and a strong focus on investing in your professional development will ensure your success in the role.
We work in a highly regulated field, and we take the responsibility of planners at CommBank very seriously, so there are a few mandatory requirements for your application:
- Degree in Financial Planning/ Financial Advice / Financial Services, Accounting, Finance, Tax, Law or Economics from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or international equivalent
- Diploma of Financial Services, Financial Planning giving you RG146 Compliance in the following: (Generic Knowledge, Securities, Managed Investments, Life Insurance, Superannuation, Financial Planning and Skills)
- A current, unrestricted driver’s license.
Commonwealth Financial Planning have won the CoreData Licensee of the year award two years in a row (2017 and 2018).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.